About the role
As a Technical Sales Support Specialist, you will work in the interface of both sales and marketing. In sales, you will help with creating and updating offers as well as performing routine sales tasks. In marketing your responsibility will be maintaining online marketing and creating marketing materials. You will also support Technical Project Managers in project implementation.
In order to gain full understanding of IMA’s products you will go through an in-depth training period with your more experienced colleagues. In the future you get to visit South America (Brasil, Peru, Chile) with your team, to familiarize yourself with the devices and on-site work. In this role, you will have flexible working hours, mainly office hours, however occasionally remote meetings with stakeholders can be on early in the morning or late in the evening.
IMA is offering you
- An opportunity to grow as a professional and gain more responsibility according to your interests
- Initial orientation, continuous training and support from an experienced team
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely from home
- Supporting tasks in technical sales and marketing
- Cooperation with Project Managers
- Communication with other stakeholders
We are looking for
- Relevant educational background (technical). You can be either graduated or finishing your studies, if you can commit to a full-time job.
- Great IT skills and ability to adopt new systems efficiently
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
All hands-on experience in mechanics, knowledge of the mining industry and fluency in Finnish and Spanish are considered advantages.
Our ideal candidate has a technical degree, understands process industry and is willing to challenge themselves in a versatile role in technical sales and marketing.
These words describe you:
- Proactive, positive, and patient approach to work
- Genuine interest in the industry and the role
- Desire to learn more and take your knowledge further
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Permanent
- Location: Sinikalliontie 3B, Espoo
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from IMA Engineering Ltd Oy that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.